I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

Thank you Madame Daffodilly for tagging me, I am a relatively unknown blogger (methinks..) so I've never been tagged.

Maybe I should resurrect my old Proust Questionnaire???

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Dating Eric, gosh, working as an office manager, and I do think I often spent weekends watching Two Fat Ladies, and cooking shows non stop on PBS. Shopping, eating out, whatever we felt like at the time!

2. 5 snacks I enjoy?

Hmmm..not a snacker, but I love cheese & crackers, that Tostitos cheese and chips (I know I know), those pretzel crisps & hummus, & Pirate's Booty & any of a million tex-mex snacky things (guac., 7 layer dip..chips..)

3.5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire?

Pay off all of my family's bills, establish trust funds for my kids, and my nieces and nephews, buy an island (a la Sir Richard !), give anonymously all over and as often as I could, & open that yarn emporium I dream of!

4. 5 jobs I've had?

Retail District Manager/buyer - good money, good travel, excellent 20s job!
Office Manager - ehh, ok...wait! Let me rephrase, UP until NOW! Winter Office Manager is AWESOME!
Executive Assistant - A minefield, but interesting. I hate the Coroporate world forever now!
Assistant Comptroller - nice gig, great pay, a job perfect for someone just out of college who doesn't mind working 70 hour weeks. (so not me anymore!)
Pizza Parlor waitress - hey, it was college, and it was great for beer money!


5. 3 bad habits?

Buying more yarn than I can knit, watching too much reality tv, overspending on clothes ;)

6. 5 places I've lived?

Easton, Westwood, Palm Beach, Gilmanton, Northfield

7. 5 people I want to know more about?

I'm not sure I have 5 either...I want to know more about the Countess on Housewives of NY...she's a little tight lipped in interviews. I want to learn more about my Ravelry pals...babybat, ocmaggie...., I'd love it if anyone who reads my blog would fill in the questions as a comment thing! (knock, knock..anyone there....?)

I'm tagging The Black Sheep

No comments: