I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back again, it's been forever

I know it's been forever, and anyone who was ever out there has moved on, but I miss the "mental download" so I am going to try to bring myself back to blogging. I haven't just pulled out of blogging, in many ways, I have checked out of the daily interaction with the people I count on the most, my friends. I have felt for some time that people aren't accustomed to me being "down" instead of "up" and frankly, they don't want to hear any more tales of woe than we all hear everywhere else.

Life is complicated and crazy, home is complicated and crazy, raising a 10 year old is complicated and crazy...marriage is work, more work when there is NO WORK for the other person in the marriage. Family is complicated and crazy when you have aging parents, and when I see in the mirror that I am aging too.

On the upside, spring is almost here, 60 degrees today. It was lovely to not have to bundle up when I went outside. On the upside, in about 2 months I will be back at the lake office, with fresh air, and room for the dogs to run around each day.

I have to be back to blogging, I need the outlet to know I'm not crazy.

No comments: