I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Monday, September 24, 2007

Time To Keep Track

I have decided in an effort to rein in my time-wasting day-wasting habit I am in...I am going to mark down what I accomplish each day. I need to find those holes of time that need to be patched...of course, tomorrow I will be gone all day on a field trip, so lucky me....

I will begin with the list of chores. Dishes, laundry, 3 bathrooms. Vacuuming, window washing, dusting. Most of these things "should" be on a daily list...they currently are not. Summer is my official break from household duties (the sun is shining and it's hot outsdide, silly..I've got to be in it!!!!!!!)

Today, what did I do? Dishes and I managed to get 2/3 of the laundry downstairs and sorted. One load into the dryer, the other still sits in the washer...nothing's folded....I wasn't really home all that much today either...tomorrow morning I will switch the laundry before I leave, and we'll go from there.

I simply MUST get the seasonal decorations out, I never remember what I have, so I keep buying stuff I like (and I end up duplicating...). If I could just get the stuff out, I'll recall what I have and less spending will be taking place. (yeah, right)

CSI Miami starts tonight, and a promising new show Journeyman. I am Tivo-ing both. I hesitate to involve myself in the new show, I have been burned too many times with new shows getting cancelled.."hello, ABC, I DO want to know what the rest of the story was on The Nine!!!!" We will see....

Off to bed, I need to be bright and perky to chaperone a field trip in the a.m.

No comments: