I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Monday, October 1, 2007

OK..so that didn't work!

So last week I posted I was going to keep on track with the house...did I post? No. Did I keep on track with the house? ......um.....no...

Well, a new week dawns doesn't it? I turned down a shopping trip due to being responsible with my spending, and also, I had planned on cleaning the house today.

Today, I will vacuum....today, I will do a few loads of laundry....today, I will hopefully get to the bathrooms...I'm going to be realistic...I don't need to get to the windows or polishing the cabinets...maybe later in the week...

I'll let you know how I do.

On the other hand, I did finish a very cool hat....


No comments: