I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Friday, November 2, 2007

Just a Day...

My day..so far...

2:20 a.m. - wake up wondering why I'm awake...

2:40 a.m. - get out of bed to use the bathroom "just in case" that is the reason I can't fall back to sleep...except that I don't "think" I need the bathroom, after having been potty trained for the last 36 years or so..but whatever...I go..

2:45 a.m. turn on Ipod to the boring House of Mondavi audiobook..if they reader wasn't so boring, and lacked the ability to cause me to fall deeply asleep in minutes, I might have finished the book and deleted this item weeks ago...once again..works like a charm. zzzzzz

6:15 a.m. I awake thinking first that I have only been asleep an hour or so...am pleasantly surprised to find this is not the case.

6:30 a.m turn on local news
6:31 a.m. 105-110 lb. dog jumps on bed, morning snuggle in begins...

6:45 a.m. downstairs for coffee.
6:48 a.m. upstairs to surf with coffee in hand

6:51 a.m. big dumb dog wakes sleeping 6 year old (ARRGGHHHH!!!) all because I won't play...
6:52 a.m. second round, morning snuggle, big dog, 6 year old and little old me..

7:05 a.m. shuffle kiddo off to kitchen to have breakfast

7:10 a.m. shower

7:20 a.m. dear child reports for tub time

7:25 a.m. read first 5 pages of Skippyjon Jones Mummy Trouble to bathing child

7:30 a.m. child out of tub squeaky clean, I'm drying my hair as she dries/dresses

7:35 a.m. read next 5 pages of Skippyjon Jones book AFTER child is finished getting dressed and is brushing her teeth...

7:45 - 8:15 a.m. various jobs of packing snack and doing child's hair...surfing internet and getting ready to leave the house.

8:30 a.m. drop dearie off at school
8:32 a.m. arrange playdate for after school so I can go knit with group at Library

Drive to Concord

8:50 a.m. arrive to my new job where I work on various projects until 12:10

12:30 p.m. invite a friend to lunch at 1

1-2:20 p.m. lunch at Chilis with a friend..ahhhhh

2:30 p.m. go home, deal with dishwasher, out with clean, in with dirty...

3:00 p.m. arrive at Library for knitting time

5:00 p.m. finish knitted blanket for my family room (photos tomorrow..)

5:10 p.m. arrive home to message that bratty 105-110 lb. dog has run the damned fence AGAIN....drive around looking for him, only to find him IN THE YARD as I pull in the driveway....grrrrrrrrr

6:00 p.m. dear child arrives home from playdate, begging for a sleep over tomorrow night

6:20 p.m. Pjs on kiddo...

6:30 p.m. drive down the street for a creative memories party...

6:50 p.m. First batch of margaritas are poured - AMEN...

9:50 p.m. Home from neighbors...child to bed....bog post...

10:35 p.m. goodnight.

No comments: