Recently, I completed these:
A Hand-Dyed Alpaca (Suri Dream from Knitpicks) Wrap - as I worked it on my needles, I realized this must be intended for my Sister in Law, since she was all I thought of while knitting it. I didn't know that when I cast it on of course....
I sent the wrap off last week with my Mom, Paula will probably get it today...they were away.
Next, Anna needed something for her....so I worked with this yarn for quite a while, hated it..ripped out what I had done, bought new needles...cast on again...and ended up with this:
Lastly, I whipped up a throw for our family room, not knowing when I chose the yarn, how PERFECTLY it was going to match...done with 3 strands at a time on those whacky speed stix needles..
Yesterday, I cast on another hat - to be followed by ANOTHER hat in pink, as they will need to be mailed together...
No comments:
Post a Comment