The Christmas Pasquaney hats were completed and delivered with fresh baked cookies to boot. Problem? The snowstorm that came through last week and prevented one of the giftees from bring there during the initial opening of gifts. All is well, he opened his prior to leaving for Europe and happily took the cookies to eat on his trek over the ocean. I have completed photos, but no group shot yet. THEY LOVED THE HATS....too darn cute.
In related hat news: The hat from my previous post? The one I interrupted Christmas knitting to make? LOST - after 2 wearings to school. Yep, thanks a lot....thanks for bringing home the crap store hats day after day, year after year, while you LOSE the one I make....an A.P.B. has been placed, if someone's wearing it, we'll find it for sure. I'll keep you updated.
So Christmas is hard on our heels. My Mom & Dad arrive Sunday, the dear child will be an angel at church on Christmas Eve (that's a reach...) and I have Magic Reindeer food to make up this morning, so I can package it and send it to school tomorrow...oh, but it might be snowy tomorrow, so cross your fingers. I haven't baked my cranberry shortbread cookies this week yet, and need to get on that tonight after dinner.
Off to mix oats and glitter....ho ho ho
No comments:
Post a Comment