I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sock Swap from Your Stash Package

God, I love swaps....once again, a WONDERFUL swap partner! My box arrived the other day, and as I said in my post yesterday, lots has been going on..

New Rule : I am taking things week by week at the moment, too bloody much going on for any further planning than that.

Now to the package!!

The box arrived full:









Tea and more tea, yarn and more yarn, chocolate and more chocolate..a yarn holder, measuring tape, scissors, trail mix bars a candle..WHEW!

AN AWESOME PACKAGE!

Thanks Sara!!

No comments: