I read this one on line and thought it was a good one!
10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people
1. Stop being so damned grumpy!
2. I worry more about the economy and how it effects our business more than anyone knows.
3. I wish I wasn't related to you. Really.
4. I miss you.
5. Can't you just get over it?
6. I think you pretend to be someone you aren't, and your "friends" don't know you like I do. Too bad for them.
7. I love you, I always have.
8. Let me help.
9. I hope you are happy.
10. I'm glad you called.
9 Things about yourself
1. I love to cook.
2. I love knit.
3. I love to read.
4 I love music.
5. I love to drive, I hate being a passenger.
6. I can really nasty when I get angry
7. I takes a lot to make me angry.
8. I like life simple and uncomplicated.
9. I wish had the means to live 1/2 of the year here and 1/2 somewhere warm.
8 Ways to win my heart
1. Be honest.
2. Make me laugh.
3. Talk to me.
4. Appreciate me for who I am.
5. Back me up when I need it.
6. Do things for me "just because"
7. Need me (just a little)
8. Listen.
7 Things that cross my mind a lot
1. Am I being a good mother?
2. Did I handle that well?
3. How are Mom & Dad?
4. Is Anna/Eric/Justin OK?
5. Where do I need to be next?
6. What is the next job?
7. How can we "create" work?
6 Thing I do before I fall asleep
1. Put the dogs in Anna's room.
2. Turn off the Christmas lights.
3. Check the locks on the doors.
4. Make sure the garage door is shut.
5. Turn on my ipod.
6. Put my head on the pillow.
5 People I couldn’t live without
1. Eric
2. Anna
3. Justin
4. Mom
5. Dad
4 Things I am wearing right now
1. Socks
2. Jeans
3. Turtleneck
4. Undies!
3 Songs that fit my life perfectly
1. Unglamorous - Lori McKenna
2. I don't wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith
3. Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks
2 Things I want to do before I die
1. Get back to Europe, preferably to live for an extended period of time.
2. See Anna grow up, get married and have a baby of her own.
1 Confession
It's not such a confession for my blog readers, but I do feel quite often that I am living in the wrong place - as much as I love it here, and love the people here with me.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm check out my scarf...yummy heh?
I ran across your blog while I was on Randomwebiste.com (such a cool site for artists with creative block!) I love the list you made! I am using it in my journal. Thank you! Claudine
Post a Comment