Pinwheel blanket:
In the end there were 600 stitches on the size 7 needles. It took about 1/2 an hour to knit all the way around the outside. I cast off in seed stitch which also took a bit of effort - but in the end, it was a smash hit!
On to the Baby Surprise Jacket: an interesting project all around. Knit flat with increases and decreases, you neeed only to sew up the top of the shoulders and SURPRISE you have a sweater!
I found the cutest Beatrix Potter buttons for the sweater...it did come out very well if I do say so myself!
I also think the back of it is cool, since it's knit flat, the stripes are horizontal on the back:
Finally, the Nisse I sent to Norway this week - photographed with the gifts they are bringing to Ricke and her Mom:
I am finishing the hat/arms/legs on another one this weekend, and hopefully finishing a green one to go with it by Tuesday. I can do it, I know I can..we shall see! Oh, did I mention that I am baking and making up the "magic reindeer food" this weekend too for Anna's class party on Monday? I'm a little busy. I'd better stop blogging and get on it! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment