Why on Earth do I blog? I try to keep on it, to post a couple of times a week, and then temptation strikes....
The sun is shining...warm and bright in the sky...the windows are open blowing a breeze across my keyboard...I am called to sit in the sun.
Of course, I could take this oh so portable computer outside with me, but really....I don't think laptop when I think warm sunny time outside.
So..here we are. It's nighttime....and cool, too cool for my other temptation, the warm, starry, starry nights that will come very soon. THEN you can't keep me in but very few hours of every day.
The clubhouse will be open soon....kids, ladies...dogs....swimming, sunshine...days outside. Winter? What winter? I'm so done with that suck winter that just ended, I'm almost feeling amnesiac when anyone mentions it. "Snow? Oh yeah, we had a little snow....but that's GONE now...."
So, sorry blog world, life is quiet here when the sun shines. There are things happening all around me, but at least for a few months, I try so hard to sit still and be in the moment.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One must spend time with Lola, mustn't one? Better than blogging anyway.
Post a Comment