I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Friday, May 30, 2008

Well that's over with for a few months

I am glad FINALLY there was some happy news on LOST last night. Desmond and his darling Penny were reunited. The show was seriously getting to be a downer with all the unresolved stuff.

I like that Ben is somehow becoming good. There are still so many things to explain, from the Polar Bears both on the island and in the desert...to the whale or shark or whatever it was with the Dharma logo on it. Every single time anyone is in the ocean, I keep waiting to see it again, but never do. I could go on and on. I think they only are doing the show for another season or 2, so they'd better get on with it and start answering the questions.

2 comments:

AliBlahBlah said...

I blogwalked over from Daffodilly and had to skip your first 2 posts as I'm only on epispde 4 of Lost (bit of a late bloomer me!). I too am a latent knitter, and your picture of Sean the sheep reminded me of when I knitted a Sean, many years ago!! Enjoyed reading your blog!

Janice (aka HRH, Mme. L) said...

OH! Timing is everything! These were my very first posts about anything television related!! Go backwards and read on....

Thanks for skipping over here!