I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Randomness

I feel like making an entry here, but not sure which direction to go in..I'll make a list instead.

1. Lola has a loose tooth.

2. I can't seem to make Cascade Fixation yarn into socks that fit my very narrow feet. (yet am still trying!)

3. 1 month to go then the summer off for me!! One month to the day from today is my annual summer bash!

4. 80 degrees one day 60 degrees the next doesn't work for me.

5. I need to knit my Dad some socks for Father's Day..I'm using Regia Nation Color in Red - White - Blue (of course). Not sure what I'm doing there just yet...

6. I have far too many shows on the DVR these days...I have 1/2 a season on NCIS, Boston Legal and CSI...yet, I can't seem to sit and watch them.

7. The Lady E wrap sits forlorn in my knitting bag. Maybe after Father's Day is done I'll pick it up again. I know, I wanted it for spring time wear, but fall time wear sounds pretty good right now.

8. Sex & the City the movie premieres this week, I intend to be there.

9. The trash men didn't take all my trash today, I'm annoyed. Who knew they could pick and choose what they want to collect?

10. I will soon be the Mama of a second grader.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I about cried when I read the last item on your list!

I am becoming more and more aware of how fast my tots are growing and it scares me. And they are 3 & 1.