I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Mother's Day?

I guess I'm a week behind on my news...it seems the Duggar Family is pregnant yet again. As they appeared on the Today show on Mother's Day, they dropped the bomb.

For the EIGHTEENTH time.

Holy Hell.

I made the mistake of watching a program about them a couple of years ago, filmed in the only mildly outrageous days of just fifteen offspring.

I was dumbstruck by the whole package.

Pasted on smiles, glazed over eyes, pioneer dresses...they all look like clones. Let's not forget the most fun part they all have names that begin with "J". (Just like PAPA, but not Mama, who's name is Michelle)

The older children all are "buddied" with at least one younger child. They are responsible for the care of this younger child It to me like Mama and Papa are just the overseer baby makers. They believe they need to populate the world with more fundamental Christians..

Pardon me but....

OH. MY. GOD!

2 comments:

TheBlackSheep said...

I wonder how happy those kids really are.

Janice (aka HRH, Mme. L) said...

Exactly how I feel..I secretly hope in my heart one of them rebels and goes goth.