Finally, the day is upon us...tomorrow morning we leave for the Cape. I mean the big "we" all THREE of us..be still my heart. Eric hasn't taken a vacation in 5 years, and he has taken a week off to be with us. We are bringing 2 of the kayaks, and Lola. The house has all the requirements..a/c, cable, dishwasher, internet...I'll be able to post pictures and blog entries from the seaside. I realize that it may not seem like we are going on vacation, but really, this is a great way for us to relax. The biggest thing is NO WORK for Eric....I relax all the time. ;) Just family time, time for holding hands, and vegging out.
I am bringing 3 books and 3 knitting projects. We shall see how far we get. I am excited to get photos on the beach of Anna, and Eric, and Lola...I will miss Bear, but maybe next year, if we can get in there for 2 weeks next year...plus, he can be a bit territorial, so we have to be sure it will be a good trip for him too!
Tomorrow night - View from the Hill - LIVE from Cape Cod!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun MMe L!
Cape? Kayaking? Lola? I'm so not jealous. *cries*
Have a good time! And take lots of pictures.
Post a Comment