I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?

I love to knit in my 1st floor living room (my family room is upstairs over the garage, and it's chaos). I especially love sitting down there to knit at Christmas time, in front of the fireplace.



Who WOULDN'T??!!!




I also love to knit on Fridays at my town's library with the other knitting ladies!

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?

A glass of wine, and my ipod with an audio book.

1 comment:

TheBlackSheep said...

What a pretty tree! How could you not like being there?

What? Wine with knitting? Haven't your family heard the saying Friends don't let friends knit drunk? Honestly, they are a bit reckless with you aren't they? :P