I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week

Questions #6
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation? I always bring along sock yarn (2 or 3 skeins) and magic loop needles...easy to pack, and sometimes the finished project can come in handy!

I have never been stranded with NO knitting on vacation, and I've never had too MUCH with me either, traveling with a small child forces me to consider my choices carefully...

1 comment:

TheBlackSheep said...

You've never had Too Much? Wow. You're good. I always take too much out of fear I will run out, even though I always do.

It's not showing me the pics of your previous post. Bloody firewall :(