I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Secret Pal Week 2 Question

As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

How about EVERYTHING???

Summer has always been my favorite, and as a kid, even before school ended, the big event was the opening of the swimming pool at our house. I LIVED for the pool. Also, being a kid, I knew my birthday was coming in August, and that is always something to look forward to....Then 1/2 way through the summer, we went to the Cape (Cape Cod) for 2 weeks, and I LOVED that!

I'm excited this year DH and I are bringing Anna to a beach house on the Cape for a week right down the street where I used to go as a child.

I guess I'm still the same, I look forward to all the same things now...

No comments: