I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week - #2

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

Considering that I have more yarn stashed in my home than anyone (but me) realizes let me say this. I feel my stash should be big enough and diverse enough that I have whatever I need at my fingertips. I would like to see a pattern online or in a book and be able to pick up that yarn, or a similar yarn, to cast on that moment without having to leave the house...

My stash doesn't have the size or diversity for that.

Come to think of it, I really should DE stash some of the yarn I have right now..

No comments: