I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 years

Remember - 2,974 people died on a beautiful fall day.



That number includes :

343 firefighters

246 people on the airplanes

23 NYC policemen

37 Port Authority Police Officers

and 200 people who chose to jump from the burning World Trade Center Buildings.

They were Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers, Aunts and Uncles - they were someone special to someone who misses them today.

Think of the babies born in the months following that horrible day, children who will never know their fathers. Those babies are now in first grade.

DO NOT FORGET THEM.

Make your own moment of silence on 9/11 - fly the flag - remember them all.

No comments: