I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
~ Lloyd Dobler

Monday, September 8, 2008

What to post? What to post?

So much has gone on in the last week...so much insane antics of crazy/bitchy/whacko people, I had to tell people..so I guess, I'm done telling the stories.

I'll let my readers choose which story I tell...the trash story or the christening story...

I'll check the comments and see who votes for which tale. I promise I'll tell it this week.

I have cast on the pinwheel baby blanket, it does have color changes (which I hate) but works up quickly (which I love..)

In other news...we got a call tonight that, well, my Mother-in-Law "ran away". Apparently the police in her hometown brought her back, but my FIL didn't realize she was gone. The PD insisted he give them another phone number for someone to call, which they called his daughter, and they told her this has happened BEFORE. Sadly, this situation is progressing badly. He had insisted he was handling things, but really, I fear he just can't.

Fun stuff, tomorrow is election day in NH. I work at the polls. I love election day in a small town like this. For the first time - maybe ever? The election will not take place at town hall, but at the community center...but I (fear?) am sure the ladies of the Grange will still be making lunch and dinner. Like they can read my mind, they have, each time, provided a wonderful home cooked meal of something that turns my stomach (um, boiled dinner..yeesh...) I swear, the only thing they haven't tried serving me yet is something involving corned beef hash..I'll let you know. I'll be bringing my own tuna-in-a-pounch and Wheat Thins "just in case".

So, that's what up here...how about you?

1 comment:

TheBlackSheep said...

Sorry, I'm catching up. Can I have both tales???

How did voting go and what did they serve?